My Emmaus Experience




Reflection
Jesus is concealed in the Old Testament and revealed in the New Testament.
My Emmaus Experience

I started what I believe to be my Emmaus experience by tracing the cross
reference scriptures beginning with Revelation 5:5 and
ending the loop in Psalm 118:22.
This was done with the sole objective of seeing Jesus in the Old Testament.
Free eBook
I have penned the journey in the form of a FREE eBook.  You can access it HERE.
Cure
According to Luke 24:13-35, seeing Jesus in the Old Testament seems to be the cure
for discouragement and a heart that is slow to believe.
Purpose
This humble endeavor of mine is just the tip of the iceberg.
I am sure our Lord Jesus is hidden in a lot more OT scriptures.
Hopefully, it will whet your appetite to start your very own Emmaus experience.

Comments