The Comma

This is an extract from the book "Her Seed".

Preview the book HERE.

Join our community HERE.


This brings to mind Daniel’s prophecy of the Seventy Weeks (Daniel 9:24-27). Each week comprises seven years, making it a total of 490 years. This has got to do with the future of Israel; a biblical timepiece.

It also reminds me of Luke 4:18-19 when our Lord Jesus stopped short at “the time of God’s favour” or “ready to give blessings” when he quoted from Isaiah 61:1-2. 




God is so faithful and precise in fulfilling His promise to the very comma (Matthew 5:18).

The little comma represents a stay in the execution of God’s wrath and the duration of the Church Age we now live in.


Most scholars believe that 69 weeks have passed. The final week is commonly known as the tribulation period. There is a huge gap between the 69th and 70th week.

We are living in that gap now.

God is extremely patient not wishing for any to perish but to come to repentance (Romans 2:4-5, 2 Peter 3:9).

Repentance is nothing more than a change in thinking; the “unblinding” of the mind that has been blinded by Satan.

God is righteous in making sinners righteous.

But time is running short (Romans 13:11, 1 Corinthians 7:31, Colossians 4:5, Ephesians 5:16). Even Satan knows it (Revelation 12:12).


Accept the invitation of free pardon NOW!

Unwrap the Gift

If you have not received Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, I entreat you to make this confession:

“Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I cannot save myself.

Today, I receive your gift of salvation.

I trust you as my personal Lord and Savior.

I believe you are the Son of God Who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day to acquit me from all charges.

Thank you for paying my sin debt and satisfying the demands of justice with Your Precious Blood.

In You, I now stand as the righteousness of God, meeting all His standards. Amen!”

Right this very moment, all of heaven rejoices over you (Luke 15:4-7; 22-24).

When the Lord has set you free, you are free indeed (John 8:36)!

Welcome to the big family of loving Daddy God!

This is as good as admitting that I have been deceived and led astray. I can’t tell the truth from a lie. Lord Jesus, You have come as a Man to show me what it is like to trust God even with Your life. Teach and lead me back onto the right path (Isaiah 53:6, Proverbs 8:5).



Grab your copy HERE.

Comments